It has been a record-breaking year in Track & Field competition with 39 Tasmanian, 6 Australian and 1 World record having been broken by TMA members during the past season. John Jago was a member of an Australian Masters relay team which set a new World and Australian Record for the M50, 4 x 800m relay in Melbourne in 2011.
Download current records
- TMA records individual events (update Jan 2013)
- TMA records multi events (update May 2012)
- TMA Half Marathon Records (Update Jan 2013)
Requirments for Records
- Requirements for records (update Oct 2012)
- Generic application form
- Track event application form
- Field event application form
- Walking event application form
- Multi event application form
- If a record is shown in the top section of a box this indicates a Tasmanian Open Record, being the best performance achieved within Tasmania by a Masters athlete who lives outside the state.
- If a record is shown in the bottom section of a box this indicates a Tasmanian Residential Record, being the best performance achieved anywhere in the World by a TMA member. If this is the only record shown in the box, it is also a Tasmanian Open Record.
- Abbreviations used, and their meanings:
- WR - Indicates a World Record performance.
- AR - Indicates an Australian Residential Record performance.
- (NSW), (Q), (SA), (V), (WA) etc - Indicates the home state of a Tasmanian Open Record holder (where known)
- (NZ), (GER) etc - Indicates the home country of a Tasmanian Open Record holder (where known)
- Times recorded to 2 decimal places of a second indicates that electronic timing equipment was used.
- For many years the date of records were recorded as month and year only those details are now shown as the first day of the month.
GPO Box 2148, Hobart, 7001
phone: 0418 999 165